Portland Oregon Attractions
Conveniently located in the Lloyd
Business District of downtown Portland, the Crowne Plaza
Portland Downtown brings the City of Roses to you. Our
full service hotel is within four blocks of the Oregon
Convention Center, the Rose Garden Arena, and the Memorial
• Distance: 10 MI / 16.09 KM West to Hotel
• Complimentary Airport Shuttle
• Taxi Charge (one way): $30.00 (USD)
• Time by taxi: 20 minutes
• Time by train: 30 minutes
• Follow City Center signs to I-205 South to I-84
West to I-5 North. Take exit 302A, hotel is immediately
on your right.
International Airport website
• Station Name: Union Station (Amtrak)
• Distance: 1 MI / 1.61 KM East to Hotel
• Complimentary Train Station Shuttle
• Taxi Fee From Train Station: $8.00 (USD)
• Subway Station Name: Oregon Convention Center -
• Distance: 0.15 MI / 0.24 KM North to Hotel
• Complimentary Subway Station Shuttle
• Walk four blocks north
• MAX-Portland's Light Rail system website
• Portland Streetcar runs directly in front of hotel, with easy access to attractions like Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI), the Pearl District, NW Portland, Portland State University, and the South Waterfront!
Complimentary Local Area Shuttle
• Radius 5.0 MI
NORTH OR SOUTH, TAKE EXIT 302A "ROSE QUARTER/WEIDLER
AVENUE". LOCATED JUST OFF I-5 ON THE CORNER OF
2ND AND WEIDLER AVENUES.
Convention Center (0.15 MI / 0.24 KM )
• Rose Garden and Memorial Coliseum (0.1 MI / 0.16 KM )
• Lloyd Center Mall (0.25 MI / 0.4 KM )
Zoo at Washington Park (3.5 MI / 5.63 KM )
City Center / Pioneer Courthouse Square (1.5 MI
/ 2.41 KM )
Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) (2 MI /
3.22 KM )
Saturday Market (0.5 MI / 0.8 KM )
Park Rose and Japenese Gardens (3.5 MI / 5.63
Town (1.5 MI / 2.41 KM )
• JELD-WEN Field – Home of the Portland Timbers (2.5 MI / 4.02 KM )
Gardens (0.5 MI / 0.8 KM )
University (4.5 MI / 7.24 KM )
Hood Recreation Area (45 MI / 72.42 KM )
District (0.5 MI / 0.8 KM )
Lakes Golf Course
The Portland Classical Chinese Garden & Japanese
Garden is a harmonizing blend of water, architecture,
stone, and poetry against a richly planted landscape.
Never twice the same, the gardens are open year round.
First Thursday Gallery Walk - Join the street party
every first Thursday of the month in the Pearl District,
Old Town/Chinatown, and downtown for gallery receptions
introducing new art.
Alberta Arts District - Northeast Alberta Street --
The last Thursday of each month during the aptly named
“Last Thursday” art walk. Galleries, clothing boutiques
and cafes dot this constantly evolving area.
Don't go Home without
Golf Digest has rated two of Portland’s courses – Eastmoreland
Golf Course and Heron Lakes Golf Course – among the
nation’s top 75 public courses.
Park your car, save money and help the environment. Utilize MAX-Portland's Light Rail system when exploring Portland. Access the light Rail just 3 short blocks from our front door. Portland’s MAX light rail train offers ‘Free Rail Zone’ allowing you to ride through downtown for free, or use one of our cool courtesy bicycles to explore the town!